Well Testing || Bath Heater
Himech Equipmentis Manufacture ofindirect water bath heater in Oil and Gas, Production, Processing and transmission industry. A bath heater is a simple and safe method for indirectly heating various process mediums by a fire tube style burner submerged at the bottom of the heater vessel then heats a submerged process coil0 in which the flowing process medium is then heated.
- The Coil or tube bundle.
- The water expansion tank.
- The fuel feed line.
- Burner (gas type, oil type, dual)
- Removable fire tube.
- Burner Management System Panel.
- Skid frame and service Platform.
- All controlling instrumentation.
- Bath liquid level gauge
- Bath temperature indicator
- Shell designed in accordance with API 12K
- 100% radiography on process coil welds
- Process coil built to ASME Section VIII, Division
- Preheating of crude oil,
- heating of gas/crude at the well head (prevents cooling effect of gasses expanding),
- heating of high viscosity fluids to reduce pumping pressures,
- heating fuel gas at power generation sites,
- heating at compressor stations,
- fuel gas dew point control,
- heating high pressure hydrocarbon gas streams,
- Vaporization of process fluids and reboiler heating.
- Heating of Natural Gas in gas gathering lines to prevent stoppage of gas due to formation of hydrates.