Well Testing || Steam Heat Exchanger
HimechEquipment steam heater exchanger offers a high-efficiency heat transfer with a small foot print. Steam-heat exchangers are used to raise the temperature of well effluents to prevent hydrate formation, reduce viscosity, and break down emulsions for efficient separation of oil and water
- Offshore and land Operations
- Drill Steam Testing
- Well Cleanups
- Production/Well Testing
- Insulation of whole vessel and piping for Heat Preservation.
- Automatic Control valve with temperature Controller for Steam inlet.
- Non Return Valve on Steam inlet to avoid steam returning.
- Safety Shutdown forhigh Temperature.
- Safety Shutdown for high Pressure.
- Steam trap with Steam Condensate outlet.
- Pressure safety valve.
- Chock between inlet and outlet to allow Preheating of effluent.